The protection of personal data is very important to us. In the following document, we inform you what personal data we process, why we process it, for how long and what your rights are.
Who is the administrator?
The administrator of personal data on the website www.romill.cz is ROMILL s.r.o., Tkalcovská 799/14, 602 00 Brno, Company Reg. No.: 44016573, VAT Reg. No.: CZ44016573, registered at the Companies Register administered by the Regional Court in Brno; File No. C/3522, on 02/12/1991 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
How can you contact us?
In case of questions, please use the e-mail email@example.com.
When do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in the case of sending a contact form on the website in accordance with Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC ( general regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”). When sending a contact form, we process the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Text of the message
These personal data must be processed to create a service offer, negotiate this offer or to answer your question. Such processing is enabled by Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) Regulations. These personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the duration of negotiations on the conclusion of the contract, no longer than 1 year from your request, unless you consent to further processing.
What are your rights?
Please note that under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- Request information from us about what personal data we process, possibly request a copy of this personal data,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- request us to delete this personal data – this deletion will, however, result in the termination of contract negotiations and will only be carried out if the interests of the joint administrators do not outweigh your privacy protection,
- in case of doubt regarding compliance with obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection, or the court.
What are cookies?
What kind of cookies do we have?
Cookies can be divided according to who places them on your website, i.e. into:
- First party cookies – their validity is limited to the domain of the website you are viewing. These cookies are considered more secure.
- Third party cookies – they are placed using a script from another domain. Users can thus be tracked across domains. They are often used to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels.
According to their durability, cookies can be divided into:
- Short-term (session cookies) – they are deleted from your computer after closing the browser
- Long-term (persistent cookies) – they remain after closing the browser, they are deleted only after a very long time has passed (this depends on your browser settings and cookie settings). You can also remove them manually.
- Technical – these cookies are needed for the proper functioning of the website, security, correct display on a computer or mobile phone, the proper filling and sending of forms, etc. Technical cookies cannot be turned off, because the website would no longer function properly.
- Analytical and performance – analytical and performance cookies allow us to measure the performance of our website and our advertising campaigns. We use them to determine the number of visits and the sources of visits to our website. We process the data obtained using these cookies in aggregate, without the use of identifiers that point to specific users of our website. The more people who have statistical cookies turned on, the better we can optimize our site to better match what people do on the site.
- Personalized and advertising – thanks to the use of personalized cookies, we will not have to ask you for the same information over and over again or offer you products based on your interests or adjust the content of the website directly to you. Advertising cookies are used by us or our partners so that we can remind you of the offers you have viewed on our website and elsewhere on the Internet: on Facebook, Google or perhaps on Seznam. Thanks to this consent, you will not see more ads, but you will mainly see ads that match your search. Consent to these cookies can be revoked at any time.
We use the following cookies on our website:
- Technical – front pages, short term. They ensure the basic technical functionality of the website, i.e. logging in, using services, etc.
- Google Tag Manager — the service is only used for easy management of measurement codes, it does not use any cookies and does not record any data. Terms of data processing by Google Tag Manager.
- Google Analytics – first parties, long term. They are used to generate anonymous statistics about website usage. The processor of the data obtained on the basis of cookies is the company Google LLC. Terms for data processing by Google Analytics.
We never place sensitive or personal data in cookies. We can place a user ID in cookies, but this does not allow third parties to identify a specific person.
You can delete cookies in your browser – usually located in the “History” of visited pages.
Browsers allow you to block the placement of cookies on your computer. In this case, the functionality of these pages will be limited. You can find information about the settings for storing cookies in your browser on the website of the provider of the specific browser:
You can find more information about cookies and their use at https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
- Impression overviews on the Google advertising network,
- remarketing (displaying advertisements in the content network based on viewed products),
- extended demographic overviews (reporting of anonymous demographic data),
- user id – a Google Analytics feature that allows you to measure and analyze user behavior across devices. We use a string of numbers or letters as a user id, we never use personal data that would allow third parties to identify a specific person.
You can find more information about the processing and use of data in Google’s terms and conditions.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
If you do not want to provide anonymous website usage data to Google Analytics, you can use a plugin provided by Google. Once installed in your browser and activated, no further data will be sent.